Thursday, February 25, 2010

Title: "Resolute"
Medium: Watercolor
Size: 6 x 9 inches

$100 plus $16 shipping and handling
watercolor on 140lb watercolor paper


"Resolute" started off as an experiment. I wanted to play with textures using only watercolor. Not too much thought went into this and I certainly didn't know how it was going to turn out or what was going to be in it. I enjoyed painting this one. The red sphere was especially enjoyable and I put a lot of detail into it. Something I haven't done in many months. Makes me wonder if my focus might be coming back some. You might look at this and think that I'm doing better and feeling more strong and positive, but in all truth this past week has been a hard one for me. I've had my break downs, but I keep picking myself back up and looking toward the positive.

Here is a detail shot of the red sphere in "Resolute":

No comments:

Post a Comment